Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Flip This City!

We have a shot at being on A&E's show Flip This House!



I got an e-mail out of the blue from the producers asking if I was still interested because of our entries in the casting session they had last year:


My response? ..."Of course we are!"

The associate producer called me the next day and informed me that it's now between us and 2 or 3 other teams....How cool is that? I asked her if they were using the old video, and she said that she's pretty much turning it over to the execs and the network this week and that it will be up to them.

I let her know that we can't really be anything other than ourselves, but that I wanted to know what they were looking for. She said they don't like boring, they like drama, and of course results. That's actually good news and bad news for me, because we have results in the bag.

We're the best. Point blank, period.

BUT, we all get along!!! lol, so we decided to show that we have entertainment value, even though we're very nice people....sometimes....

Here's a video that we forwarded over to them:



If you want to support us and CHARLOTTE, please click the vid, rate it a 5, comment, favorite, subscribe....all that jazz!

I really appreciate it and I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

THE JODY said...

WOW! This is Jody Harris's opinion and I approve this message. What's not to love about this casting clip? I would pick this entry hands down just because the queen is speakin proper english and is pretty.

Empress Journee' said...

Girl I thought I was off the radar last year. Where have you been? I hope you got this op. Let me know what your up to. (I'm late on the blog type...)